- Shangchai generator set
- Cummins generator set
- Yuchai generator set
- Weifang Diesel Generator
- Gasoline generator
- Single-cylinder diesel engine
Contact Songge Mechanical
Cummins generator set-Yuchai generator set-Silent diesel generator-Guangzhou Songge Mechanical and Electrical Co., Ltd.
020-84851836 Consulting Hotline: 020-84851836
曹先生 Contact: Mr. Cao
13609022338 Mobile: 13609022338
020-34865288 Fax: 020-34865288
firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
广东省广州市沙湾镇大涌口第二工业区1号 Address: No. 1 Second Industrial Zone, Dayongkou, Shawan Town, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province
Maintenance method of silent generator
In order to ensure the normal operation of the generator, in addition to the quality guarantee of the silent generator set, the maintenance of the generator is also very important. The following is the maintenance and maintenance of the silent generator. The following steps are summarized. I hope it can help everyone:
I. Daily maintenance of Class A of silent generator set:
1. Check the daily report of the silent generator set.
2. Check the silent generator set: oil level, coolant level.
3. Daily inspection for any damage, leakage, and whether the belt is loose or worn.
Second, weekly maintenance of silent generator set B:
1. Repeat the daily maintenance level and take the mute generator set inspection seriously.
2. Check the air filter and clean or replace the air filter core.
3. Discharge the water or sediment in the fuel tank and fuel filter.
4. Check the water filter.
5. Check the starting battery.
6. Start the mute generator set and check for any impact.
7. Use air and water to cool the front and rear fins of the cooler.
Three, E-level detailed maintenance method of silent generator set
1. Change oil, mute, bypass, water filter, change oil and engine circulating water.
2. Clean or replace the air filter.
3. Remove the rocker chamber cover, check the valve guide, T-shaped pressure plate.
4. Check and adjust the valve clearance.
5. Replace the upper and lower pads of the rocker chamber.
6. Check the fan and bracket, and adjust the belt.
7. Check the supercharger.
8. Check the electrical wiring of the mute generator set.
9. Check the motor excitation circuit.
10. Check the connection lines in the meter box.
11. Check the water tank and external cleaning.
12. Repair or replace the water pump.
13. Disassemble and inspect the abrasion condition of the one-cylinder spindle bush and connecting rod bush.
14. Check or adjust the working condition of electronic speed regulation.
15. Align the lubricating point of the mute generator set with oil and grease.
16. Align the excitation part of the silent generator set for dust removal.
17. Check the axial and radial clearances of the supercharger, and repair them if they are out of tolerance.
18. Clean and calibrate the fuel injection nozzle and fuel pump.
Fourth, D-level detailed maintenance method of silent generator set
1. Replace the mute filter, oil filter and water filter, and replace the water and oil in the water tank.
2. Adjust the tension of the fan belt.
3. Check the supercharger.
4. Disassemble, inspect and clean pt pump and actuator.
5. Disassemble the rocker chamber cover, and check the T-shaped pressure plate, valve guide, and intake and exhaust valves.
6. Adjust the nozzle lift; adjust the valve clearance.
7. Check the charging generator.
8. Check the radiator of the water tank and the external radiator of the cleaning water tank.
9. Add water tank treasure to the water tank to clean the inside of the water tank.
10. Check the mute machine sensor and connecting wires.
11. Check the meter box of the mute machine.
Five, C-level detailed maintenance method of silent generator set
1. Repeat the daily inspections of Class A silent generators and weekly silent generators.
2. Replace the mute generator oil. (The oil change interval is 250 hours or one month)
3. Replace the oil filter. (Oil filter replacement cycle is 250 hours or one month)
4. Replace the fuel filter element. (Replacement cycle is 250 hours or one month)
5. Replace the coolant or check the coolant. (Water filter element replacement cycle is 250-300 hours. Fill the cooling system with supplemental cooling dca)
6. Clean or replace the air filter. (Air filter replacement cycle is 500-600 hours) The most professional sales, repair and maintenance service provider, relying on large generator production group companies, provides customers with the best power solutions.